Today, I made 2 more pairs of earrings. After realizing that I had used different colored pins when I made the first pair, I took them apart and used a couple of the beads from that to make a new pair. This time, I made sure that both pins were the same color and added some leaf charms. In my opinion, these came out a lot better than the first pair.
For the third pair, I went with some brighter colored beads.
Had a hard time with the bottom pieces. But once I got that under control, I was able to finish the earrings without a problem. Awesome job, if I do say so myself. Next, I plan to make a matching bracelet. Then, see if I can sell them as a set.