Hey, readers. Just wanted to give a little update on how my bedroom is coming along. Instead of painting the entire room, my mother and I settled on just painting the back wall. This time, I went with a darker shade of grey instead of a light/silvery grey. Then, we hung the Bob Macabre prints and Halloween sign.
Once that was done, we decided to add some height to my Trick or Treat sign.
Since I still had some contact paper leftover, we wrapped a spare cardboard box with it and placed it on top of the dresser. There was plenty of room for the sign, Jack and my new spooky tree. Speaking of the tree, I got some good news and bad news. First the bad news. I wasn't able to fit any of my necklaces on it.
However, my ring and bracelets fit on it perfectly.
Til next time.
Hey, readers. In my last blog post, I talked about how my dresser and lamp shade got damaged during the move to the new apartment. Along with those, the frames containing my Bob Macabre prints also got messed up. The glass from both frames were smashed to pieces. But thankfully, the prints were still intact.
I got some new frames last week, and spent yesterday putting the prints in them.
I was able to save the tissue paper that I had used in the old frames. However, I came across a minor problem. The print on the right used to be in a smaller frame. With that one, the green tissue paper in the center was enough to cover the backing that came with it. To cover up the exposed cardboard box brown backing of the new frame, I got out some more tissue paper and came up with this random pattern.
While I was doing that, my mother had returned from running errands. During her run, she had stopped in a thrift store and got me a couple of Halloween-themed items to go with my dark bedroom decor.
When she showed them to me, I squeed with delight. My favorite out of the two was the tree. It looked like something I might be able to hang my necklaces off of. That would help with making some more room in my small jewelry box. Til next time.