Hey, readers. I was nominated by BlackKitty for the Liebster Award. Thanks for the nomination. Catnip's in the mail. XD
The Official Rules of the Liebster Award
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
Q and A time!
1. What is your happiest memory?
A: I haven't a clue.
2. Who or what inspires you?
A: I usually get inspiration from other blogs or sites that peak my interests.
3. Do you play, have you ever played or would you like to play a musical instrument? (Voice counts.)
A: From 6th to 8th grade, I played the saxophone.
4. Do you have a special talent or two?
A: I'm pretty good at making jewelry.
5. What is your biggest accomplishment?
A: Creating this blog.
6. What parts of the world would you like to visit?
A: Hmm, don't know. Canada maybe.
7. What is your favorite song at the moment?
A: This cover of the Goth Kids Song from South Park.
8. What qualities do you look for in people?
A: Kindness, a weird factor, good sense of humor and open-mindedness.
9. What do you like to do when the power is out?
A: Play a card game or color.
10. What are your favorite flowers?
11. Is there anything you'd like to change about yourself? If yes, what?
A: No comment.
11 Random Facts About Myself
1. I snore.
2. I have seasonal allergies.
3. Candy corn, peeps, andes and swedish fish are my favorite kinds of candy.
4. My favorite dessert is cheesecake topped with strawberries.
5. I have a hard time socializing with other people.
6. My all-time favorite show is Daria.
7. I wear glasses.
8. I sometimes eat breakfast food for dinner.
9. I like to binge-watch videos on youtube.
10. I'm a night owl.
11. Sometimes, I can be a bit nitpicky about certain things.
My Questions for You
1. What is the name of your favorite band?
2. What do you like to do when you have free time?
3. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
4. What's your favorite TV show?
5. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
6. What's your favorite article of clothing to wear?
7. Day or night?
8. What's your favorite movie quote?
9. Halloween or Christmas?
10. Who would win in a fight? Emily the Strange or Dr. Strange?
Haha that's a great cover of the South Park song. Thanks for nominating me!ReplyDelete
It is! I've lost count of how many times I've listened to it.Delete
Thanks for nominating for nominating me.ReplyDelete
Awesome, thanks for participating! It was nice to get to know you better.ReplyDelete